Skip to content
Best Lying excercise
- Lie down on the floor with the foam roller under your upper back.
- Cross your hands and lift your body off the ground by applying pressure on your heels.
- Roll the foam roller from your upper back to the middle of your back.
- Keep doing this exercise for 120 seconds.
- You can also plate the foam roller vertically underneath your back.
- Cross your hands like before but balance properly this time.
- Now instead of rolling top to bottom, roll side to side for about a minute.
- While performing both of these exercises, keep your head straight by looking at the ceiling.
- Lie down on the floor and place the foam roller under your neck.
- Move your neck from one side to another.
- You can also move your neck from top to middle, making sure your head does not fall off to the ground from the roller.
- Keep doing this exercise up to 25 times.
- Place the foam roller under your calves.
- Place your hands exactly below your shoulder, forming a straight line like shown in the picture.
- Lift your hips from the ground a few inches.
- Now start rolling the foam roller forward and backward by pressuring your calves.
- You can also try this exercise by crossing your legs on one another, like the picture above.
- Repeat the process 25 times.
- Lie down on the floor facing towards the ground and place the foam roller under your thighs.
- Balance properly and use your elbow to position yourself as a plank, like the above picture.
- Start rolling the roller up and down.